From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 07:00:58 PST
Dear Katie,

I asked for used phone cards some times ago, as a friend of mine
is collecting phone cards. As I am working as volunteer together with
my mother Irmgard aged 88 years on the shell collection of the museum since 1972, I can't pay for them, but I will send you a few
Mediterranean seashells including some micro shells if you want.
Please send the phonecards to my private address. You will
find it as signation.
with best regards and shelling greetings and thanks in advance
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck
Austria / Europe

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

Hello all from a sunny Southern California  beach -  I realize that this is
off the subject, but someone posted a request for used phone cards a few
months ago.  I must not have saved the person's name.       :(
 I have several collected for that person, if you still want them.
 Email me your snail mail address and I will mail them to you.

Dreamer277
Katie with wet, sandy toes  - I am the sand collector in the group, as well
as shells.