From:
Paul Kanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:04:04 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 4:17 PM
Subject: Shelling in Panama,

> Is there anyone out there that can give us a run down on shelling in
Panama?
> Peta and I are taking our 1st real holiday in many years and if all goes
> plan we are looking forward to 5 days in sunny Panama and any help would
be
> appreciated . Thanks , Mark & Peta Bethke

Hey Mark,
There is a guy in Panama named James Ernest . He is on the Pacific side. He
lives on an island and takes groups shelling. From what I understand, most
of it is intertidal or dredging. The people I have talked to say that the
intertidal collecting is terrific. The last address I had for Ernest is: Box
831, Balboa, Ancon, Republic of Panama. The fax is: 011-507-2277-6249. Might
be worth contacting him. I have been aching to get down there myself, so be
sure and post your trip results and any info you on the area.

Good luck and all the best,

Paul Kanner
Los Angeles, Ca