From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:42:39 -0600
You probably already have you answer, but I'll give you the last information
I have.

Telephone 011-507-277-6284.  His wife usually answers the phone and does not
speak English, but will take a message and he returns your call.

Generally, he doesn't go out to the island unless it is a group.  Mary
Pontiff of Monarch, ND, is the person he suggested we contact: 701 727-4468
for a group trip.  I have a note about her mother, Mrs. Adams, Rosie's
Shells, answers the phone.

If you aren't successful, a local member of my shell club's brother lives in
PC in the same neighborhood as James (if he hasn't already returned).  I can
call them and find out if the info has changed. Their names in Panama: Jack
and Edie Willoughby.  (The Willoughbys here are not online).

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama