From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:19:25 -0700
Thanks Paul!  You have been a real help to me.  I'm going to label these shells as
you suggest (still deciding between C. maculosum and C. stercomuscarum tho').  I
think the Astraea is not the gibberosa, as mine are taller, more like the tecta,
some I'm going to put a tentative A. spirata on them.  Thanks again!  You have
come through where my meager library fails!
Nora