From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 09:37:10 -0800
THE biggest complaint I hear is that a cruise ship will not have enough
room for the dealers. Hecky darn. All you got to do is move the slots up
against the wall, take out the 21 tables, the roulette wheels, and the
poker tables. Tell those people it's vacation time. Dealers will sell,
as they always do, not only from the bourse, but from their cabins.
        Show me the ship that's interested. We'll plan a seven night
convention/cruise to shellable places. For those people who can only
come for a day or two, we can have a post cruise extention bourse.
        Think about it.
        Q-Man