From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 01:14:49 -0800
Dear all;-
        I think now is the proper time to offishully announce the publication
of "The Wentletrap book" by Weil, Brown, Neville. We, the authors,
believe it has everything in it one wants or needs to know about the
family Epitoniidae. It has 507 illustrations and almost 600
descriptions; a listing off all known recent species alphabetised by
author, a great bibliography, and a most useful index.
        All requests should be directed to the publisher. The E-mail addresses
are: [log in to unmask]    or   [log in to unmask]
        Both work.
        I promise! This is the only time I will beat my own drum, tootle my own
flute or brag uncontrolably.
                Art