Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:46:30 EST
Let's not and say we did.

Use caution if you're concerned. I'd hate to think I could make a mistake in
a trade and be branded for life. The word manages to get out anyway, and we
can continue to utilize this forum for the professional pursuits that it was
meant to serve. (Or close enough to allow a few flying pigs once in a while).
I believe it is enough to let people know that these type people exist and to
be careful.

Frank (Don't think name calling is very professional, but I've been wrong
before)

DEAR ALL,