From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:50:49 -0500
Folks,
  Let us get away from the negative people amongst us and try to focus on
what may be a positive individual.  I am looking for some information,
recollections, etc. about Ronald Lowden, Jr.  Ron's collection of shells
was recently donated to the Carnegie Museum.  I am currently working on
incorporating it into our collection (so much for horror stories about
donated collections languishing for years ;) ).  I know that he passed
away a bit over a year ago and was a former president of the Philadelphia
Shell Club. If anyone has information that you would like to share about
him please feel free to contact me directly, or if you feel it would be of
interest to the group, why not post it to Conch-L.
  Thanks for your help.

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine