From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:36:41 +0000
Just a friendly reminder that if a private response is more appropriate
than one made using the list, then it is not really fair to ask the
other 400 citizens of the list to have to scan then delete it.// I wish
to thank everyone who responded to my plea - you are a great, and eager
bunch!!  i won't be finished responding to everyone for an hour or so,
so if you haven't recieved a reply yet, it doesn't mean i am ignoring you!

in the WHITE north once more (yay - i love snow!!!),
Ross.