From:
Joni Inkwindi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:44:42 EDT
I know there was some previous discussion on this subject, but I really only
imagined that this was a "web" thing, and not something I'd see in my own
homtown.  But there it was, in bold print in Friday's Sun Sentinel - Sears
garden shop in Pompano is selling the "killer" land snails that attack native
species!  This notation was in Robert Haehle's garden advice column, amongst
various recommendations of "natural" pest control.  You know, I hate those
pesky chewed up leaves in my garden as much as the next guy, but this is
ridiculous...
Joni