From:
Craig Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:56:00 -0400
Amen --- co-horti!!

My 'E-mail' ---- has been 'invaded' by aliens (unknown), who have sent
e-mail 'in my style' (as being mine) & yet it is not mine !!!---SCARY!!!

People 'unknown' have taken 'my style' and usurped its 'style' as being mine
!!!! --- and have even invaded my 'password' & have sent mail in my
name ---- 'which is disgusting, if not despicable' !!!

In response,
I have gone to a 'firewall' ----- let this be a warning of other
E-mailers!!!! ---- your e-mail is not safe!! ----

It can be converted to the idiosyncrasies/whims  (good or bad) of the
'attacker' !!!!

I now respond to nothing dealing in 'personal vindictive/attacks' ----- I
simply delete it --- my advice to all !!

I also have also employed the --- 'exclude' 'tactic' --- for various 'over
the top' respondents (= automatic filtering) ------ !!!

My interest is purely in 'shells' ---- especially in 'cypraea' --- excuse
the colloquialism ------ as opposed to giving its 'plural' spelling !!!

Let this be an end to this waste of 'bandwidth' -----
Let those who wish to leave ----  -----
Let those who have 'STRICTLY personal' opinions/problems/hang-ups --- keep
them to themselves, or start ANOTHER forum -------

I, for one, now rely on my 'firewall' & the 'exclusion' choice, until Bill
Gates gives me more weapons 'in the realm of public forum' ------

Sincerely,
CF

P.S. I (as an AMERICAN) am not sure I wish to be attached to this particular
document, below.

But I am lazy --- this is an independent thought --- totally denying 'Fred'
below (et Tu Brutus!) !!
CF.