From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:47:06 EST
For any interested in the Cypraea...

Art Weil has begun another "Authors in..."
list and this one is on the Cypraea.

I have "marked-up" his current list -- and
corrected a few spellings as I corrected the
OCR errors. (Bet I didn't get 'em all!)
The HTML version is now on-line for your
inspection and use.

In it's current inchoate form, please feel free
to include any missing data (full names of authors,
date born and date died, additional species named).

It's URL is http://www.geocities.com/~makuabob/cyp_auth.htm

This address is currently available only to CONCH-L
subscribers, though it may be posted later on the
Archive Site of THE CAPTURED COWRY.

Lend a hand if you would. Mahalo.

'makuabob' (a.k.a. Bob Dayle)

P.S. For any who were unable to recently access the
HSN reprint pages for the New Series Numbers 351-396,
the 'glitch' which caused their disappearance has been
rectified and they again on-line.

My apologies if any were inconvienced.

makuabob