From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 02:25:12 -0500
Dear Alfonsa Pina,

Welcomed to the list also by an Austrian collector. You can find Oliva
annulata carnicolor
Dautzenberg, 1927 on page 13 in the book Olive Shells of the World by
Rowland F. Zeigler
and Humbert C. Porreca, 1969, printed by Rochester Polychrome Press, Inc.
45 Halstead
St. Rochester, N. Y.
I hope this helps
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]