From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:19:22 +0200
Dear George

The name of the Cistula species in the museums
collection from the old Biasioli collection before
1900 are pallida and radula. I eventually want to
know the right genus and author and family.
Could I have more informations of these two species
thank you best in advance and with best shelling
greetings.
Helmut from Innsbruck

--- George Watters
Cistula has a painful taxonomic history, having been

=====
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria