From:
Tom Meijer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 15:27:56 +0200
Apologies for cross postings.

Dear friends,
My bibliography of European malacologists now comprises more than 580
titles about c. 350 European malacologists and conchologists. Included
are titles of necrologies, obituaries, biographies, collections, etc. In
a lot of cases I have indicated what can be found in a particular
reference (biographical data, list of publications, portrait, list of
new taxa, handwriting, etc.). I also have a few small biographies online
with referencelists.
Besides, there are several smaller bibliographies on other subjects,
a.o. about history of European malacology.
You may find these pages and other interesting topics on my website:
http://www.inter.NL.net/users/Meijer.T/index.html
Best wishes,
Tom.

 Web:
 http://www.spirula.nl
 Unitas Malacologica: (coming soon)
 http://www.inter.NL.net/users/Meijer.T/eqmal/eqmal.html
 http://www.inter.NL.net/users/Meijer.T/index.html
 This mail was send from my private account.
 Professional address:
 Netherlands Institute of Applied Geoscience TNO
 - National Geological Survey
 Paleoenvironmental Research Department - Malacology
 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
----------------- The future lies with the fossils-------------------