From:
Phil Liff-Grieff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:04:59 -0800
Erika,

Check out the tidepools on the promentory in the middle of Poipu Beach and
turn over rocks in the water on the left side of the beach.  Also on the
south shore, the rocky platform opposite Prince Kuhio Park should have a
lot of shell material to offer and Lawai Beach (on the way to Spouting
Horn) can be productive- again focusing on the rocky areas.

Good luck,

Phil Liff-Grieff
La Crescenta, California