From:
Roger & Karen Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:18:43 -0500
Hi Stephen,

I am new at this, too and only collect cypraea right now, although I
have many other shells.  I have a table in my living room with a lift up
glass top that I put many shells in to display.  I live in Florida, so
house is always air-conditioned & shells are kept out of direct light
always.

The main collection is in plastic tackle boxes...each compartment is
lined with cotton balls and these shells  are never in any direct light
either.  I keep the boxes underneath a couch or bed to keep out of light
when I am not studying or photographing them.  I keep the data tag with
each shell and I am recording my collection on a spreadsheet I made.

Hope this helps...Karen