Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:32:39 +0100
Hi Concholers:

I'd want to ask to Linda Bush, what is she doing with razor clams, because I'm
working with ensis ensis, ensis arcuatus, ensis siliqua and solen marginatus in
a molecular level to establish systematic relationships among these species. I'm
very interesting in some samples of ensis patula and other populations from
other countries belong to species below. Thanks very much
Juan Fernandez Tajes
Departamento de Biologia Celular and Molecular
Area de Genetia
Facultad de Cienicias
A Corunha-Spain

Correo enviado usando el servicio de Webmail del SIAIN: http://siain.udc.es