From:
"Howard S. Roux" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:54:51 -0500
Conch-Lers,
It is with sadness that I regret to announce the cancellation of the 39th
annual Naples Shell Show scheduled for February 20 to 22, 1998. If you were
planning to exhibit in our show this year, I am sorry - however you may want
to consider Sarasota on the same weekend.

Part of the reason is that my wife and I, who have almost singlehandedly put
on the show for the last two years will be in China picking up our new baby
daughter - finally after ten months of waiting with the documents in China.

Hopefully, next year we will have more volunteers and better organization to
have the second annual 39th annual Naples Shell Show.

Good shelling to all,

Howard