From:
Jos & Patty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 19:51:42 +1100
Yes, Bob, books and programs count. The little books you have published are
excellent and are great value to all who are interested in shells.

And here, I would like to thank everyone on or off this list, who has ever
published or written anything about shells. I have my foot in the door with
a lot of natural history societies, but I haven't yet struck an interest
group as committed to publishing books as the shell community. Keep the
good work up! Without good books there wouldn't be much point in collecting
and extenting upon the already published knowledge.

On a different note, please note my new snail mail address below. E-mail
will change as well, but will be announced at a later stage.

Patty

Capricornica Publications
http://www.internetnorth.com.au/filejest/capric/bookshop.htm
E-mail: [log in to unmask]