From:
"M. J. Faber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:14:09 +0100
Dear Sérgio,

that is an impressive list.Unfortunately I do not know these paper.
Especially the ones by Engle & Summers, Van den Hoek, and Floeter & Soares
Gomes. I will come back to this after I have seen these papers. My knowledge
is based on (sub)tropical western Atlantic (micro)molluscs, and my data are
at variance with "common knowledge".

Greetings,

Marien