From:
Mary Seddon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:03:16 -0000
We have followed the example of various Museums in USA, and held a biodiversity blitz day, where we sent all our biologists (Ornithologists, Botantists, Bryologists, Entomologists and Conchologists) to various city parks and botanic gardens for a series of days.  At each site we tried to record as many species as possible.  The aim was stimulating an public interest in biodiversity of their local parks and gardens, as well as showcase the fun of identifying species!

Cheers

Mary
Biodiversity & Systematic Biology, National Museums of Wales

> ----------

Ymwelwch â Chasgliadau Cenedlaethol Cymru AM DDIM!
www.aocc.co.uk

National Museums & Galleries of Wales
Visit Wales' National Collections for FREE!
www.nmgw.ac.uk

Os nad atoch chi y cyfeiriwyd yr e-bost hwn, efallai y bydd
defnyddio'r wybodaeth hon yn anghyfreithlon, felly hysbyswch
y danfonydd, os gwelwch yn dda, a dileu'r neges hon ar
unwaith. Nid yw'r farn a fynegir yn yr e-bost hwn o anghenraid
yn farn Amgueddfeydd ac Orielau Cenedlaethol Cymru (AOCC)
ac nid yw AOCC yn derbyn atebolrwydd am unrhyw weithred
ar sail cynnwys y neges hon.
Os ydych yn amau fod y neges hon wedi cael ei rhyng-gipio
neu ei hadnewid, a fyddech cystal a hysbysu'r danfonydd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, use of this
information may be unlawful, therefore please inform the
sender and delete the message immediately. The views
expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily those held by
the National Museums & Galleries of Wales (NMGW) and
NMGW does not accept liability for any action taken in
reliance on the contents of this message.
If you suspect that this message may have been intercepted
or amended, please notify the sender.