From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:21:47 -0500
Dear Dr. Minton,
Have you tried the Florida Museum of Natural History.  We have vast
holdings of freshwater gastropods from the eastern US.  Contact the
curator, Dr. Fred G. Thompson at [log in to unmask]  Unfortunately, he's
out of the country until March, 1998.  Try our database at
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu just to see if we have any.

Kurt