From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 23:25:19 -0400
To all of you Conchlers who are working on the puzzles, remember that I
don't have the answers to the first puzzle, the one with the embedded genus
names. Peggy Williams has written me a suggestion that makes me think my
original copy of the puzzle may have been in error.  If anyone has come up
with a good genus from number 14, then I guess it is correct the way it
reads.   But I couldn't find one and neither could she. If nobody else has
found a genus name either, try the sentence this way:  "Dona Francesca's
Maria Victoria married Don Pedro's son Antonio."  (It makes more sense
written that way too.)

Lynn