From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:57:07 PDT
Dear Carol,

I would be interested, if you know if my land-shells, which I donated
to Rev. Dan for the COA-auction went or if they would be used for
another auction. I would be very glad, if the bidding of the European
land-shells would be successful. Can you tell me something about this.
thank you best
yours Helmut Nisters from Innsbruck / Austria.