From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:46:56 PDT
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Dear shell-friends over the world,

I urgently am looking for a beautiful and large Cypraecassis rufa
(gem or nearly gem) for one of my friends, preferable in changing with some European land-shells or some Mediterranean sea-shells. Who is able to help me. Please contact me as soon as possible. Hoping to hear from you very very soon.
with my best regards and thanks in advance.
yours sincerly Helmut Nisters