From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 09:12:30 +0800
Hello All,

We have opened a new section on our Forum called

New species described in 2006.

We invite authors or enthusiasts to upload newly named species with
author, locality and size and a pdf image. As an example we have
uploaded the new species that appeared in Malacologia this year.

With over 3000 registered members this may avoid that most newly
named species disappear in nobody-knows-about-land.

http://www.conchology.ph/forum/viewforum.php?
f=20&sid=a7273dbbbc754178d8be30b33516d56b

Thanks for the collaboration.

Mabuhay from Mactan island, the Philippines.

Guido T. Poppe

Conchology, Inc.
Cebu Light Industrial Park,
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City,