From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:22:32 -0400
Dear Henk and listers,

Thanks for piping up, and congratulations on the fine and provocative
report. I was particularly pleased to learn about the temporal
contrast between human use of the money cowrie and the "Nassarius
Periods" you discuss.

To all: here is a short piece on archaeoconchology from a much later
but still prehistoric, in the strict sense, period here in the USA:
<http://www.jaxshells.org/arko.htm>.

Harry

Harry G. Lee, M. D.
4132 Ortega Forest Dr.