From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:48:06 -0600
Hey folks, this person needs to talk to some Florida (specifically the
panhandle area) shellers.  If interested please contact Deb Burst at:
www.debswriting.com

Thanks,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

Hi Tom,
I talked with you via emails a couple of months ago about research I was
conducting for a shelling article I'm writing on shelling the Florida
shores. I have now completed all my travels and finished up most of my
research and interviews. I need some info specific to the Florida panhandle
and how the shells differ from one location to another.

My article will cover the panhandle, Northeast Florida (Amelia Island and
state parks in the region), Sanibel and Key West.

Who do you recommend I call or email for an interview with some straight
forward language, the article is geared to novice collectors who use common
names?

BTW, I joined COA and have received the spring and summer issues.

Thanks for your help,
        Deb

Deb Burst
Deb's Freelance Writing