From:
Peter Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 11:34:57 -0400
Mark,
 Sorry to lose you and your input from Conch-L.  It takes all kinds to make
this world and I have enjoyed your input even if I have not always agreed
with your opinions. Will keep in touch.  Maybe we can get together next
spring.  Would enjoy meeting you and Peta.

Goodbye from another Dutch person and sheller

Beth DeHaas