From:
John Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:15:38 -0500
Dear Barry and others,

The three most important elements to describing a new species are: Peer review, peer review, and peer review.

Our problems come from three important sources: no peer review, no peer review, and no peer review.

By peer review I mean anonymous independent outside reviewers not some ginned up editorial board.

Yours,

John K. Tucker