From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:22:52 -0400
John

We have been in touch with Ann about Shell Show instructions but as yet have
not received the
application forms for both dealers and exhibitors.
Have they been sent out yet ? Before its too late can you supply us with the
necessary papers.

Thanks and hope to see you soon...

Mique and Pinky Pinkerton