Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:21:24 -0400
OK! OK!  But a few inane questions---:   1. Did Neanderthal and Sapiens descend from a common ancester sometime back?  2. Did pockets of Neander continue being and perhaps still exist in some places?  (You haven't met my mother-in-law, have you?)  3. Why did the Neanders disappear? 4. Could the income tax have had anything to do with it? 5. Are all humans interbreedable? 6. Given enough time and isolation, could present pockets of Sapiens change biologically? 7. Will Ohio State go to the Rose Bowl?
                       Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!