From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:57:52 +0800
Hi,

I think the best solution is contact lenses. Before I used a lens
glued in the mask, it served well for twenty years. Now, special
contact lenses for diving, best use things where you can see the
bottom sharp from about 1,5 m away. No need to look far as in most
places visibility is less than twenty meters. And you better don't
see the sharks dwelling around....

For the photos these contact lenses also work well. I always take a
mask with side views.

http://www.poppe-images.com

For the fans of this homepage: because of budget we could not handle
the latest 15000 good shots. We plan to still handle them this year.
But many of the mollusk shots will be published in the books in print
on Philippine shells.

Guido
The weather is good in Mactan, but the waves are still big. Shells do
not reach Mactan Island now for three weeks because of the weather.