Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:25:56 -0500
Dear Karen, Martha, et al;-
   Folly, yes!  You can rent a house on the beach fairly inexpensively. I have found 4 species of the Epitonidae (wentletraps) there. Always Olives. And lots of other stuff you wont be able to identify until you show it to someone who will give it a name that may be wrong.
   My mother and grandmother were born in Charleston. Mother is 107 now. When I go see her, she knows I'm someone she should know.
   I now have 245 species of Eps. Now THAT'S bragadocio for you! Good luck at Folly. Walk up toward the lighthouse. Even if you dont find shells, the walk and the view are worth it.
      Art Weil

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!