Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 15:17:40 -0400
David;-
   Charleston itself is great. For shells, try Folly Beach. Down toward the lighthouse end. Nice Olives, Wentletraps, and the usual et cetera. We usually go in September. Fred Holland is the rental agent we depend on. See him if you wand to live on the beach for any time. I highly reccomend it over Death Valley.
       Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!