From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:42:01 -0200
No, it is not for sale here, only in USA, UK and Japan... and it is "kinda" heavy to carry around,
63 kilos! (140 pounds)

Anyway, I would like to hear if these others produce good quality pictures. It is hard to get decent
depth of field using regular microscopes - even with the software as there is not much space for
take different levels of focus

Marcus