From:
Allen Aigen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:50:09 GMT
Malacologists continue to do good work--don't fire them all!  Rather than 'accepted evolution' try 'what was the most commonly accepted, hypothetical scheme of molluscan evolution'.  That is the sort of explanation which gets into textbooks, but of course is still subject to revision as more information is gathered, or new tests of the hypothesis are made.

Allen Aigen