From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:31:33 -0400
Dear Tom,
Thanks for the acknowledgement.  I love those little guys.  If anyone has
nerites (marine or otherwise) they can't hang names on, just let me know.
There are quite a few very poorly known endemics in the Indo-Pacific.  You
have to go back to Martini-Chemnitz to get decent coverage.  They are not
as bad as they appear to be sometimes and not so easy as they appear
sometimes either.  A monograph would be nice.  Hey, I'm not doing anything
next week.

Kurt

At 10:05 AM 9/28/98 -0600, you wrote:
>> Kurt,
>
>Thanks for the clarification on our confusing east coast nerite complex.
There