From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 16:34:37 -0400
Armor-All certainly changes the appearance of plastic dashboards in
cars!  I have stopped using Armor-All for this very reason (20 years
ago!)  The plastic takes on a dull, grayer appearance.  This could
possibly be due to exposure to the sun after its application.  It has
the same effect on "rubbery" bumpers (80's cars.)  This is why I have
never used it on my shells.

Karlynn
NC/USA