From:
"R.J. Bridges" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 04:17:42 -0400
Hi Friends,
I have just received my copy of the new book "The Living Ovulidae - A Manual
of the Families Ovulidae, Pediculariidae and Eocypraeidae" by Felix Lorenz
and Dirk Fehse.  I am having a difficult time trying to pull myself away
from this excellent book.  Obviously a labor of love for the two authors,
the treatment that they give this little understood group of "Allied
cowries" is outstanding.  This high quality, well researched, and absolutely
beautiful volume is sure to impress any of you who have a look.  There is