From:
Bill Fenzan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:28:51 -0400
Dear David,

I do not understand your use of the word 'plates'.  The article referenced
by Abbott did not include any plates, figures, or text figures.

Old volumes of The Nautilus can be found at the following url.  They are in
.pdf format, so you need to have Adobe Reader (free download) installed on
your computer first for them to be accessible.

The Nautilus is online in the Biodiversity Heritage Library at:
http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/bibliography/6170

If you have Adobe Reader and want to go directly to the volume that pertains
to your specific question, you can use the following link to go to the cover
of the volume.  Then, you need to use the navigation tools provided to go to
a specific page.

Volume 63 is at the following url:
http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/item/34872

Hope this answers your question.