From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:04:30 +1200
On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Alex Menez<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I’ve dealt with these and have always had great specimens and service:
>
> Reefshells [[log in to unmask]]
>
> Jose Martin [[log in to unmask]]
>
> For a really good, and well run, auction on shells (marine, freshwater and
> land) try: www.shellauction.net

These guys arew pretty good, sure. Beware some of the dealers, though
(not necessarily Spanish ones)... two in particular; one is... er... a
bit of a PRICKLY character whose data is. let's say, suspicious at
best, and the other is Li Qiqong, who sends buyers' lots to the wrong
people and refuses to correct the mistakes.

As for any data the dealer doesn't always put on the labels and keep
any data from the website, as not all sellers there send labels.

--
Regards
Andrew Grebneff