From:
"José H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:28:39 -0500
Dear Carole,

Just check with a museum in the area (such as the Florida Museum of Natural History or The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum) to ensure that they would be interested in the material. In case they accept, send them the material asking for collection numbers, which you can use to trace the stuff back for study or whenever you want to make reference to it.  BMSM is always interested in FL material.

Kind regards,

José
José H. Leal, Ph.D., Director and Curator
The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA
(239)395-2233
fax (239)395-6706
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail