From:
Leslie Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:45:25 -0600
Hi Charles,
It is: Mid-Pleistocene, Okeechobee formation, Loxahatchee member.
Palm Beach Aggregates, Inc., Quarry, Loxahatchee, Palm Beach Co., FL
www.palmbeachag.com
(Loc: on the north side of US Hwy 98 just east of "20 Mile Bend" where 98
crosses the canal)

I can't seem to find where I've shelved my copies (probably loaned out)
But the information is probably contained in:

Edward J. Petuch, & Charles Roberts, 2007
The Geology of the Everglades and Adjacent Areas, CRC Press.
        and/or
Edward J. Petuch, 2003
Cenozoic Seas: The View From Eastern North America, CRC Press.

The Rucks Pit is not a comparable site, differing formations.
It is a considerable distance to the north at Ft. Drum.
However, as is at many site, there is some faunal overlap.

Les