From:
Bruce Neville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:58:50 -0500
It's the other side of the Gulf, but I have a specimen of C.
floridensis/C. philippi with the data "Isla Aguada, Campeche, Mexico."
 The specimen is a "poor-minus," but it's definitely C. philippi.  I
picked it up from the COA bargain table because of the data, but I
can't otherwise prove the validity of the data.

Bruce
Bruce Neville
College Station, TX