From:
Franck Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 00:39:34 +0200
I also used the Google translation tool through the Google homepage for
texts other than in French, English or Spanish till I found a new browser
(http://www.orcabrowser.com/) that not only  includes the Google translation
tool but also works far faster than IE and even faster than Firefox. For
other languages http://www.translation.langenberg.com/ is helpul.