From:
Leslie Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:11:36 -0500
Tom

I may have some of these preserved in glycol.  Will have to look and see and take photos.
Please contact me offline.

When I received them I was told to ID them from the a paper in-press by pretty-much the same authors.
That was about 2000.  Local was hydro-thermal vents off Marianas.
This is all off the top of my head, so I'll have to look it all up.

Les Crnkovic