From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:47:59 -0500
Marcus,

Bill has promised me shells from NE Florida.  However, I went ahead and did
a photo presentation with the Georgia shells I have and discussed yours and
Harry's comments.  It would be nice to see some right valve photos of your
Brazilian shells.  My conclusion would be that the Texas shell you pictured
is the same as ours from our Atlantic coast.  Would certainly like to obtain
some Texas A. brasiliana from our Texas Conch-Lers on loan to photograph and
compare.  Looking forward to Jose's photos.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?showtopic=2029