From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 07:51:19 -0400
Hi Bill,

Right on all counts. (I'm not overly impressed with Shells
Passion...). But also the former printed WRS publications left a lot
to be desired.
I just add the numbers reported by anyone to my collection database
when I run across them - not interested in authentication to the
tenth of a mm....

But it's very easy to pay worldwide via PayPal in any denomination.
They have no exchange surcharge, but the seller may want 4%.

Here are the membership instructions (I could translate it for you
but is seems hardly worth the effort)
http://www.wrs-shells.com/join.php

It refers to a "prepaid card" which may be another level of complication
It also tells you that you won't be charged for inquiries without
answer (duh!) and that a single inquiry will cover all species endings
And a few other things you must do..

John